Roasted Potato Pancakes
- potato, yukon, red, honey
- garlic cloves
- 1-2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- egg whites
- hand full
- parmasan cheese
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tsp
- pepper, to taste
- jalapeno juice, to taste
- red pepper flakes, to taste
How to Make Roasted Potato Pancakes
- 1Roast potatos, 400 to 450 about an hr, with evoo, s and p, rosemary, thyme, garlic,,, till done 45min to 1 hr.
Set aside till next day,. you have to let potato set up so they wont turn to mush.
- 2NEXT DAY: slightly mash potatos, with s and p, jalapeno juice and parm cheese, egg white. dont over combine or over mix, its suppose to be rustic
- 3Pre heat pan with a little oil, I use veg oil.
Measure 1/2 cup put in pan and smush down to make pancake
pan fry on med/ hi untill crispy brown and done, turning once for even color untill warmed threw.
I serve mine with spicey ketcup
2 tablespoons ketcup
1/2 teaspoon franks red hot sause