Kitty's Mashed Potatoes
8yukon potatoes peeled and cut to uniform size (quartered)
1/2 csour cream
1/2 ccream cheese
1 tspparsley flakes
·salt and pepper
How to Make Kitty's Mashed Potatoes
- Peel potatoes, quarter and put in large pan of cold water.
- Boil potatoes until tender enough to mash.
- Warm a large stainless steel bowl in the oven and measure out the rest of the ingredients
- Drain potatoes and dump into warm stainless steel bowl, then mash with a warm utensil
- Add sour cream, cream cheese, milk, salt & pepper and half the butter. Mix with electric mixer till smooth
- Transfer to an oven safe serving dish and garnish with a large pat of butter, paprika, and parsley flakes
- Keep in warm oven till ready to serve