Apple Yam Delight
It is sweet but not like the marshmallow ones.
Hope you like the alternative!!
How to Make Apple Yam Delight
- TOPPING: Mix together the sugar, flour, and oatmeal, then cut in the butter until crumbly and set aside
- CASSEROLE: In a 6x10x2 pan (or equivalent 8x8x2) arrange a little less than 1/2 of the apple sauce layered in the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon on this layer (1/2 tsp) and then spoon 3 Tbsp of the topping on this layer, also
- Evenly layer all of the yams and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon.
- Layer the rest of the apple sauce and then the topping on the yams
- Bake 350 F, 30-40 minutes -- Serve warm