Oven Baked Bacon • Best Way to Cook Bacon
How to Make Oven Baked Bacon • Best Way to Cook Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place slices of bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil keeping a small gap in between each.
- Place a parchment paper long enough to cover all the cover, pressing down so the paper sticks to the bacon
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 15 to 25 minutes or depending on the thickness of the slices and how you like to be cooked.
- Remove from the heat, discard the parchment paper and transfer the cooked slices on a plate lined with paper towels so it can absorb any excess fat. Take more paper towels and pat it down to remove more fat before serving.
- To view this recipe on YouTube, click on this link >>>>