Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Dream
Sometimes she would also add a can of well drained pineapple chunks.
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 (12 oz.) container cool whip whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (6 oz.) containers strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving or they turn brown)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
How to Make Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake Dream
- 1Place the whipped topping, pudding mix and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together. Cover and refrigerate until just before serving (at least an hour).
- 2When you are ready to serve, slice the strawberries and bananas.
- 3Remove whipped cream/pudding mixture from refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries, bananas and marshmallows, gently to combine.