Sausage Roll Ups
How to Make Sausage Roll Ups
- 1Prepare sausage according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2Unroll crescent rolls dough according to directions on package.
- 3Place one cooked sausage onto one end of a dough triangle. Roll dough around sausage according to directions on dough package and place on a jelly roll pan with the seam side down.
- 4Repeat with remaining sausage and dough. (You will have 2 extra rolls. Bake and enjoy with jam).
- 5Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle evenly over roll ups.
- 6Bake according to directions on dough package. Serve hot.