Tupelo Honey Wing Sauce
This recipe calls for your own smoked jalapenos, but Contessa smoked chipotle peppers in adobo are a great substitute.
This recipe is from the Tupelo Honey Café Cookbook, one of my favorites when it comes to New Low Country Cooking.
- 1/2 c
- tupelo honey
- 2 Tbsp
- orange marmalade
- 3/4 c
- texas pete hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp
- smoked jalapenos or chipotle peppers in adobo
- 1 tsp
- butter, unsalted
How to Make Tupelo Honey Wing Sauce
- 1Puree the honey, marmalade, hot pepper sauce and jalapenos in a food processor until smooth.
- 2Transfer to a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to a simmer, and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add the butter and stir until melted.
- 4Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.