Veneson Burgers in Mushroom Gravy
- 2 lb
- ground venison
- 1 c
- bread or cracker crumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 4 c
- beef stock
- 2 can(s)
- small cans mushrooms, drained
- 8 c
- cooked rice
How to Make Veneson Burgers in Mushroom Gravy
- 1Mix meat, bread or cracker crumbs, salt, pepper, eggs, and onion. Make into patties.
- 2Brown in a large cast iron skillet until done. Drain.
- 3Add beef stock, simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4Mix some flour with water and add to the meat mixture for gravy. Add mushrooms. Serve over rice.