Pinot Noir & Cranberry Meatballs
- 2 bag(s)
- (1-pound) frozen cocktail-size meatballs
- 1 can(s)
- (16-ounce) whole cranberry sauce
- 1 c
- firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 c
- pinot noir wine
- 2 tsp
- hot chinese mustard
How to Make Pinot Noir & Cranberry Meatballs
- 1Bake the meatballs in the oven according to the package directions.
- 2In a medium-size saucepan over medium heat, add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, pinot noir wine, and Chinese mustard.
- 3Stir to combine and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Transfer cooked meatballs to a crock pot and pour prepared Pinot Noir Sauce over the meatballs.
- 6Over low heat, keep warm while serving, stirring occasionally.