Pinot Noir & Cranberry Meatballs
2 bag(s)(1-pound) frozen cocktail-size meatballs
1 can(s)(16-ounce) whole cranberry sauce
1 cfirmly-packed brown sugar
1 cpinot noir wine
2 tsphot chinese mustard
How to Make Pinot Noir & Cranberry Meatballs
- Bake the meatballs in the oven according to the package directions.
- In a medium-size saucepan over medium heat, add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, pinot noir wine, and Chinese mustard.
- Stir to combine and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- Transfer cooked meatballs to a crock pot and pour prepared Pinot Noir Sauce over the meatballs.
- Over low heat, keep warm while serving, stirring occasionally.