Creamy Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspchopped shallot
3 Tbspgreek vanilla or plain yogurt
1/4 colive oil mayonnaise
1 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspsemi-sweet white wine (optional)
1/2 Tbspcider vinegar
3 Tbsppoppy seeds
How to Make Creamy Homemade Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1.Saute the shallot in the butter over medium low heat for 5-10 minutes or until the shallot is very soft and fragrant.
- 2.In a food processor, place the yogurt, mayonnaise, olive oil, wine, vinegar, sugar, and the sauteed shallots. Puree until smooth.
- Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Add the water to adjust the consistency if it needs to be thinned.
- Stir in the poppy seeds and just like that, you're good to go! Don't forget to keep it refrigerated.