Buffalo Chicken Bites
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 cshredded cooked chicken
1/2 tsphot sauce, to taste
3 1/2 ozsoftened cream cheese
1 3/4 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cchopped green onion, less if you get tired of chopping
1 call-purpose flour
2 largeeggs, beaten
1 1/2 cbread crumbs
·blue cheese dressing
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Bites
- In a large bowl and mix together the chicken,cream cheese,cheddar cheese,green onions and hot sauce.
- Scoop chicken mixture using a 2 tablespoon cookie dough scoop, then roll into balls.
- Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes, one each for the flour, eggs and bread crumbs.
- Dip each ball into the flour followed by the egg and finish with the bread crumbs.
- Add 1 1/2 inches of canola oil in a deep pan and heat to 275 degrees over medium heat.
- Cook in small batches for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven.
- Serve with Ranch, Blue Cheese Dressings and celery sticks.