Buffalo Chicken Bites
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 c
- shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 tsp
- hot sauce, to taste
- 3 1/2 oz
- softened cream cheese
- 1 3/4 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onion, less if you get tired of chopping
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- ranch dressing
- blue cheese dressing
- celery sticks
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 1In a large bowl and mix together the chicken,cream cheese,cheddar cheese,green onions and hot sauce.
- 2Scoop chicken mixture using a 2 tablespoon cookie dough scoop, then roll into balls.
- 3Set up a breading station with three shallow dishes, one each for the flour, eggs and bread crumbs.
- 4Dip each ball into the flour followed by the egg and finish with the bread crumbs.
- 5Add 1 1/2 inches of canola oil in a deep pan and heat to 275 degrees over medium heat.
- 6Cook in small batches for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Keep warm in a 300 degree oven.
- 7Serve with Ranch, Blue Cheese Dressings and celery sticks.