Southern Mediterranean Goat Cheese Spread or Dip
- 6 oz
- goat cheese (chevre)
- 3 Tbsp
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- mixed fresh herbs (parsley, thyme, mint , cilantro leaves,snipped, 1/4 cup in total not each. * please see below)
- small shallot, minced
- 2 tsp
- finely shredded fresh lemon peel
- garlic clove, minced
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
How to Make Southern Mediterranean Goat Cheese Spread or Dip
- 1In a medium bowl crumble goat cheese. Meanwhile in a small chilled bowl, whip cream until thickened only and stir into goat cheese.
- 2Stir in herbs, shallot, lemon peel, and garlic. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper. Thin with additional cream, if desired. Serve on toasted pita wedges, Syrian bread or anything you wish.
- 3* 1/4 cup in total. Mix the herb amounts to your preference but you might want to make the parsley the main herb with smaller amounts of the remaining 3.