Buffalo Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Bites
There’s precisely 1 sport I actually enjoy watching. Hockey.
The Stanley Cup just doesn’t elicit the same dedication America has to epic finger foods like the Super Bowl does.
The only thing football does right in my opinion, the food.
So, if I’m gonna be forced to watch the stupid “big” game, you can find me by the tray of these, face planted into buffalo chicken goodness
BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES
1 1/2 cshredded cooked chicken
1/2 ccooked white rice ("sushi" rice is best)
1/2 ccooked, finely chopped broccoli florets
3/4 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese
1/3 cbuffalo sauce
2 Tbspplain greek yogurt
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/4 cpanko breadcrumbs
·salt & pepper, to taste
·juice of ½ a lime
2 Tbspplain greek yogurt (iuse fage)
·salt & pepper
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Bites
- For the Buffalo Chicken Balls:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini-muffin tin with baking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a spatula until incorporated
- Scoop out about 1½ - 2 tablespoons and roll into a ball. Place in mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until set and starting to brown on top.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for a few minutes before removing from the tray.
- Using a knife or fork to help pop them out as some of the cheese may have stuck to the tin.
- Serve warm with the dipping sauce and garnish with green onions.
- For the Dipping Sauce;
Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.