Artichoke and Roasted Red Pepper Yogurt Dip
Spice up your snack and mix yogurt with this artichoke and roasted red pepper dip.
- 1/2 c
- chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- cayenne pepper
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- green onions, chopping white and green parts separately
- container (16 ounces) low fat plain yogurt
How to Make Artichoke and Roasted Red Pepper Yogurt Dip
- 1Combine red peppers and artichokes; pat dry with a paper towel.
Add salt, cayenne pepper, minced garlic and chopped green onions (white part only).
Mix with plain yogurt until blended. Pour into serving bowl.
- 2Sprinkle the remaining green onions over the dip.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight for flavors to blend. Serve with pita crisps or corn tortilla chips.