Yellow Squash Relish
·10 small or 7 medium yellow squash
2 capple cider vinegar
2 tspcelery seed
2 tspground termeric
How to Make Yellow Squash Relish
- Shred squash, onions, and both peppers into a large mixing bowl.
- Add all salt and enough water to cover. Let stand in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Drain-strain and rinse quickly under cold water. Drain well.
- In a large pot, combine sugar, vinegar, celery seed and turmeric. Bring to a boil.
- Let stand 3 minutes, add vegetables and stir.
- Return to boil - reduce heat to low and simmer 4-5 minutes.
- Allow to cool; can or refrigerate as desired.