Sue's Aunt Sadie's Hot Pepper Sauce
I had asked for a recipe for hot pepper sauce, and Sue gave this one to me.
I tried to find small skinny peppers, but all I could find was bigger ones, no matter, the sauce will still pack a wallop.
The jars shown are the largest: 1 1/2 qt, and the 2 smallest, 2 cups
How to Make Sue's Aunt Sadie's Hot Pepper Sauce
- Wash and trim the stems off the peppers. Do not chop or cut into them.
- Put peppers in a stainless steel pot and cover with an equal amount of vinegar and water. Stir in the sugar.
- Bring to a boil, and boil 20 minutes. Stuff the peppers into a narrow necked bottles.
- Strain the liquid and pour over the peppers.
- Seal and put in the fridge. I bought my bottles at Home Goods store they had a bail and a runner stopper.