STRAWBERRY FREEZER JAM
How to Make STRAWBERRY FREEZER JAM
- Wash, rinse and dry 4 one-cup-size plastic containers and tight fitting lids.
- Wash and stem 2 quarts of strawberries. Crush berries (Use potato masher or pulse in food processor. Do not puree. Jam should have bits of fruit.)
- Use a liquid measure cup to measure out exactly 4 cups of crushed berries into a large bowl; set aside.
- Pour 3 level cups of sugar into a large saucepan.
- Stir into sugar one box Sure-Jell For Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes Fruit Pectin until thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in one cup of water. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Stir crushed berries quickly into hot sugar and pectin mixture. Stir one minute or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into prepared containers, leaving 1/2 inch space at top for expansion during freezing; cover with lids.