Very good for use on chicken
- 1 large
- rhubarb stalk, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/4 c
- fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- finely grated peeled ginger
- 1/2 c
- (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make RHUBARB BUTTER
- 1Bring rhubarb, orange juice, honey, and ginger to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is soft but not falling apart, about 5 minutes.
Drain over a small bowl. Reserve cooking liquid and rhubarb separately; let cool.
Mix rhubarb and butter in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper.