Cilantro Lime Butter For Fresh Corn
How to Make Cilantro Lime Butter For Fresh Corn
- 1In a small bowl, combine butter, cilantro, lime juice, salt and hot pepper sauce. Brush over hot corn.
- 2*** 3 Ways to cook corn:
1. Brush sauce over corn and grill ears on all sides until some kernels turn golden-brown, about 7 minutes. Or, roast corn the same way in a 500 degree oven.
2. In a covered skillet, steam ears in 1-inch of simmering water for 3 minutes. Brush sauce over hot corn.
3. Wrap an ear of corn in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for about 2 minutes. Brush sauce over hot corn.