Creamy Low Carb Salad Dressing With a Zip!
The only thing that might be a little unhealthy is the soy oil in the mayo, but it tastes so good that I do sometimes indulge!
I like it on a bed of baby spinach leaves with grape tomatoes. If I'm not in a hurry, I'll add other things to the salad, like Romain lettuce, walnuts, and broccoli tops. Anything, really!
3/4 chellman's real mayonnaise
1/4 cgarlic dill pickle juice (or vinegar)
1 tspprepared horseradish mustard
1/2 tspgarlic granules
1/2 tspminced onion
1/2 tspitalian seasonings
1 Tbsptones curry powder
How to Make Creamy Low Carb Salad Dressing With a Zip!
- I recycle jars that things come in. I used the Pimiento jar to store the dressing in today, because it was the perfect size. I actually made it in the jar. This is also a way to use up that good pickle juice that I am reluctant to throw out, too. It is already flavored exactly the way I like it! (I buy Baby Garlic Dills.)
- Combine the mayo and pickle juice till nearly smooth.
- Add the mustard and stir some more.
- Add the herbs and spices and you're done!
Spoon a couple of tablespoons on your individual salad and enjoy the creamy zip with your fresh chilled veggies!! I love a good salad!!
- Dressing should store for more than a week, or two, if kept tightly capped in the fridge.
- This is great as a dip for broccoli, celery and other fresh raw vegetables, too.