Brockles Secret Special Dressing
How to Make Brockles Secret Special Dressing
- Spoon mayo into a mixing bowl.
- Put the relish into a fine mesh strainer & press w/paper towel to eliminate excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients, each w/a little stirring.
Make sure blue cheese is very well crumbled.
- Hand mix to an even color & texture. (a wire wisk works well)
- Add another half-tsp of paprika for a little bolder color if desired. Dressing will be very thick.
(If you desire a thinner consistancy you can add a sm amt of buttermilk).
- Put finished mix back into cleaned mayonnaise jar or container of your choice.
- Keep refrigerated.
(Tastes even better after a few days in fridge)
- Will last refrigerated about as long as a jar of mayo (if there's any left;-)
- Also great on saltine crackers, hamburgers, crabcakes and sooooo many other things! Enjoy: )