Swiss Cheese Vidalia Onion Dip
Patti Rahilly- Jones
How to Make Swiss Cheese Vidalia Onion Dip
- Combine the onion, mayonnaise, and swiss cheese.
- Place in deep dish pie plate or casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top.
- Serve hot with hearty crackers.
- Note: Be sure that the dish is deep and you have some room at the top of the dish, the cheese and mayonnaise oils will spill over if you take the mixture to the top of the baking dish.