- 1 pkg
- turkey bacon, diced and cooked until crispy, reserving fat
- green onions, diced, including green tops
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 12 oz
- frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 oz
- artichoke hearts
- 4 c
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- ground pepper
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip w/Bacon
- 1Cook the bacon until crispy, reserving fat. Set aside to let it rest and in the reserved fat cook the garlic and shallots for a few minutes until soft.
- 2Drain spinach and artichoke hearts, pressing out the excess liquid.
Put in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Add bacon, garlic and shallots, lemon zest and juice, sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mix well with a wooden spoon and chill for about 1/2 to 1 hour before serving.
Serve with chips or pita crisps.