Layered Chicken Nacho Dip
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This dip is going to be a HUGE hit at your next football party or tailgate. It can be prepared in a snap. I really like the addition of chicken and not beef in these nachos - it makes these really good. The Test Kitchen
1 can(s)refried beans, 16 oz.
1 can(s)Rotel diced tomato & green chilies -mild, med or hot
8 sliceVelveeta cheese
1rotisserie chicken, deboned
8 ozsour cream
1 can(s)black olives sliced
1 cgreen onions chopped
How to Make Layered Chicken Nacho Dip
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a microwave safe dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 can of Rotel on top of the beans.
- Use the slices of Velveeta cheese to cover the beans and Rotel. Put in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until the cheese melts and the beans are warm.
- Layer the pulled chicken, sour cream, green onions, black olives and remaining Rotel.
- Serve with tortilla chips. I like the scoops best. Would probably be good with Fritos as well.