Hot White Pizza Dip
- envelope lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 1/4 c
- chopped pepperoni ( optional)
- loaf of french bread sliced
How to Make Hot White Pizza Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- 2In a shallow 1 quart casserole, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, pepperoni, and 3/4 of mozzarella cheese.
- 3Sprinkle the top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 4Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Serve with sliced bread, I usually toast the bread.
- 6Although my family likes the pepperoni sometimes I use red bell pepper, or onion, or green bell pepper. Use what your family likes.