Copy Cat - Olive Garden Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1/2 c
- frozen spinach. thawed and chopped
- 1 c
- artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 dash(es)
- ground pepper
- crackers, tortilla chips or sliced bread
How to Make Copy Cat - Olive Garden Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1Simmer the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 2Drain in a colander when done. Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute Or, use a saucepan to heat the cheese over medium heat just until hot.
- 3Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well. Stir in the Parmesan, pepper flakes, salt, garlic powder, and ground pepper, combining well. Serve hot with crackers or toasted bread for dipping.