- 1 - 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese, low-fat, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- greek yogurt, plain, fat-free
- 1 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, low-fat, shredded
- 1/4 c
- basil, fresh, chopped
- 3 - 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3/4 c
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- sandwich thin triangles, toasted
- pam cooking spray
How to Make Cheesy Caprese Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Make Chips:
Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cut each sandwich thin into 6 triangles (each top & bottom makes 12). Make as many as you need.
Spray each triangle lightly with cooking spray.
Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool & set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, yogurt, 1 cup of the Mozzarella, basil, garlic, salt & pepper & mix thoroughly. Fold in the tomatoes. Using a spatula, spread mixture evenly across the bottom of a glass pie plate. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded Mozzarella.
- 4Bake 18 - 20 minutes & serve immediately.
- 5WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PLUS (without chips): 3