This recipe is private
Brussels Sprout Salad With Walnuts
Cutting out the cores is a bit more than I want to bother with (ok, it's true. I'm just lazy). After slicing the sprouts with the food pro I put them in the microwave 1 min 20 sec's which was enough the soften the cores some without really cooking the sprouts.
- large brussels sprouts
- 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- gruyere cheese or 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- walnut oil
- 1 Tbsp
- x-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp
- sea salt, coarse ground
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
How to Make Brussels Sprout Salad With Walnuts
- 1Slice Brussels sprouts across in 2 mm strips, using a food processor or slicer. Discard cores (or use for healthy snacks.)
- 2Chop walnuts into chunk size you like best.
- 3Grate cheese (aged Gruyere, not processed smoked Gruyere) (or parmesan).
- 4Toss cheese with sprouts and nuts together.
- 5Whisk together the oils, vinegar, salt and pepper, until blended
- 6Pour over salad, toss lightly, and serve.
About Brussels Sprout Salad With Walnuts
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review