Orange Sherbet Salad
I first had this at my mother-in-laws. It's so simple and refreshing.
- 2 small box
- orange gelatin
- 2 c
- water, boiling
- 1 pt
- orange sherbet
- 2 small can(s)
- mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz can(s)
- pineapple, crushed
- 1 c
- marshmallows, mini (optional)
How to Make Orange Sherbet Salad
- 1In a medium bowl dissolve jello in boiling water. Add sherbet and stir till dissolved.
- 2Place in refridgerator till slightly set about; 30 - 45 minutes. Add fruit and mini marshmallows stir to combine.
- 3Place back in refridgerator and chill till completely set; about 3 - 4 hours.