Summer Gazpacho Salad
- 3 c
- fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 4 medium
- tomatoes, seeds removed, coarsely chopped and drained
- 1 large
- cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/4 c
- green onions, chopped
- 1`/8 c
- white wine
- 1/8 c
- 4 tsp
- olive oil
- leaves, fresh basil, stacked, rolled and sliced to make thin ribbons (chiffonade)
How to Make Summer Gazpacho Salad
- 1Place pineapple, tomatoes, cucumber and onions in a large serving bowl.
- 2Whisk together wine, vinegar and oil. Pour over salad mixture and gently toss. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight to blend flavors.
- 3Just before serving stir and garnish with basil chiffonade scattered over the salad.