Balsamic Potato Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is an interesting (and tasty!) take on traditional potato salad. It was a big hit with my family! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Balsamic Potato Salad
- Cook potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat just until tender, 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make balsamic dressing: Whisk sour
cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl until
- Stir in all but 2 tablespoons sliced green onions.
- Drain potatoes well in a colander.
- Transfer to bowl add dressing and gently toss to coat.
- Let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Add celery and radishes to potatoes in bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Line serving bowl with romaine leaves and spoon potato salad onto lettuce.
- Sprinkle salad with reserved scallions.