Hawaiian Mac Salad
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1/4 conion, shredded, optional
2 1/2 cmayonnaise
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Hawaiian Mac Salad
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain well and place macaroni in a large bowl.
- While macaroni is still hot, sprinkle on vinegar and add carrot and onion. Toss together until well combined. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together mayo, milk, and sugar.
- Fold mayo mixture into the macaroni until all the noodles are evenly coated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours (best if overnight). Gently stir before serving adding a little more milk if needed, no more than a tablespoon or two.