Easy Summer Pasta
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounce) rotini, cooked according to package directions; drain, set aside and keep warm
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes (including juice)
- 1 bag(s)
- (8 ounce) frozen corn kernels
- 1 medium
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- dried oregano
- 1 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Easy Summer Pasta
- 1In a saucepan, combine tomatoes (including juice), corn, red pepper and oregano, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and pour into a colander to drain juice; discard juice.
Pour vegetables over pasta and toss gently to coat. Spoon into serving dish and top with feta cheese.
Can be served hot or cold.