Vegetarian pesto courgette n’ carrot noodles
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3 courgettes (shredded or spiralised)
·3 medium carrots (shredded or spiralised)
·200 g feta cheese
·10-12 green pitted olives
·1 pinch dry italian mixed herbs
·1 tbsp sesame seeds (mixed)
·1 tbsp olive oil
·2 tbsp pesto sauce (optional)
·3 tbsp cider vinegar
·1/2 tsp dry oregano
·1 tsp honey
·1 tiny pinch salt pink himalayan
·1 tbsp lemon juice
How to Make Vegetarian pesto courgette n’ carrot noodles
- Place all the ingredients for the vinaigrette into a jar. Place the lid on and give it all a good old shake.
- Wash the courgettes, peel and wash the carrots. Pat try and spiralise.
- Transfer the spiralised courgettes and carrots to a large bowl.
- Chop or slice the olives into small chunks or little slices, sprinkle the sesame seeds, the dry Italian herbs, crumble the feta cheese into desired size crumbles.
- Give the vinaigrette a last shake and drizzle over the vegetable noodles, toss gently to coat the vegetables uniformly.
- Transfer into the serving plates and fully enjoy this beauty.