Potato, olives and feta cheese salad
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·800 g potatoes (no floury potato type)
·200 g feta cheese
·2 medium red onions
·4-5 springs basil/parsley/dill (fresh)
·1 tsp italian mixed herbs
·150 g olives (chopped; i use green ones)
·1 tbsp salt
·1/4 tsp black pepper
·1/6 tsp cayenne pepper
How to Make Potato, olives and feta cheese salad
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly.
- Place a pot with water over high heat with a tablespoon of salt. Boil the potatoes for 15 min- leave skin on.
- When ready leave aside to cool or pour ice cold water over them. It will make peeling easier. Peel all the potatoes and cut each into 6 chunks.
- Place into a large bowl and add the chopped olives, Italian herbs fresh basil and crumble the cheese. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- They are ready to serve either cold or warm.