☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 large
- romaine hearts, split lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 slice
- bacon, thick cut, peppered
- basic vinaigrette dressing (see recipe in "the basics")
How to Make Grilled Romaine Hearts
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2Brush the cut side of each romain heart with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Grill each half cut side down until slightly charred and slightly wilted, about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Garnish each half with crumbled bacon and blue cheese. Dress with basic balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment