Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Chee
How to Make Cranberry Salad in Raspberry Jello with Cream Chee
- Chop cranberries in food processor until fine
- Mix cranberries with sugar and let stand until sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water into jello, and stir until the jello dissolves.
- Then add the 1 cup of cold water to the jello mixture.
- Let stand until cooled
- Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
- Add the pineapple, cranberries, and walnuts, and stir well.
- Pour into 9x13 dish.
- Chill to set.
- With a mixer, blend enough reserved pineapple juice into the cream cheese, until it becomes the consistency of whipped cream.
- Spread over the top of the chilled gelatin.
- Keep cold.