Hawaiian Fruit Salad
3 ozpackage orange gelatin
3 ozpackage lemon gelatin
1 cboiling water
11 ozcanned mandarin oranges
20 ozcanned crushed pineapple
1 pkgmini marshmallows
8 ozwhipped topping
1 cgrated sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Hawaiian Fruit Salad
- Drain and reserve the juice of the canned fruit.
- Dissolve gelatin in cup of boiling water.
- Add juice from drained fruits.
- Add fruit to mixture; stir and pour into flat glass casserole dish.
- Cover the top with marshmallows.
- Refrigerate the salad to congeal.
- Fold mayonnaise into the whipped cream and spread over the top of the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top of the salad.
- Refrigerate until serving.