Delish grape & cheese salad
Ramona's Cuisine -
2. The honey can be replaced by maple or agave syrup.
3. Very often I use one or two endives, chop them and put them in the salad (for that little bitter, sweet, nutty taste) a delicious 'touch'. I do chop them in or simply serve this salad on endive leaves (little salad 'boats').
4. Replace the figs with dates if you like those more.
5. One the most important aspect of this salad: the grapes have to be seedless, and good quality crispy grapes. You can choose to do the salads with red
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·500 g grapes (mixed) seedless
·120 g cream cheese (philadelphia)
·80 g stilton cheese (danish blue cheese)
·1 pinch pepper (freshly ground)
·4-5 figs (fresh or dry) chopped
·50 g bacon (crispy)
·2 tbsp onion (crispy)
·1 stalk celery (finely or roughly chopped)
·1 handful walnuts (slightly/forward roasted) roughly chopped
·2 tbsp honey (to drizzle)
·2 springs thyme (fresh) optional, to garnish
·1/2 tsp sea salt (coarse/crystals)
·2 tbsp coconut chips
How to Make Delish grape & cheese salad
- Wash the grapes and remove from the stalks. Place aside and let them drain very, very well.
- In a large bowl, place the cream cheese with the freshly ground pepper, the crispy onion, the chopped figs and celery stalk.
- Mix all well and add the grapes.
- Put all in the serving plate and sprinkle with the Stilton cheese crumbles or shavings, the sunflower seeds, the nuts (whichever ones you choose to use and some coconut chips.
- Drizzle some honey and serve.