Cranberry Rice Salad
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Imagine serving this salad along with your holiday turkey. A delightful twist on a real classic. The Test Kitchen
- 2 c
- cooked rice ,cooled
- 1/4 c
- 16 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, drained
- 15 oz can of mandarine oranges, drained
- container of cool whip
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
How to Make Cranberry Rice Salad
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl... reserving some of the mandarine oranges and chopped nuts as a garnish.
- 2serve chilled over lettuce leaves or just spoon into dessert bowls and enjoy
- 3*optional* can sub pecans or dry roasted cashews in place of walnuts... or can leave the nuts out entirely if you choose.