peppermint soap for dogs
Hair Care: Peppermint oil is very useful for hair care as it gives a cooling effect to the head, and removes dandruff and lice.
Skin Care: Peppermint oil contains Menthol, which is good for skin. It gives a cooling effect. Further it nourishes dull skin and improves oily skin.
also the smell relieves Stress: Like most other essential oils, peppermint is able to provide relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion due to its refreshing nature. It is also effective against anxiety and restlessness.
- 4 oz
- melt and pour base or soap flakes
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- herbal shampoo
- 10 - 15
- drops peppermint essential oil
How to Make peppermint soap for dogs
- 1This Recipe is for Melt & Pour Soap Making
Melt your soap down using a double boiler method.
Once your soap is melted add the shampoo and essential oil.
Make sure you don't stir too vigorously or the shampoo with become frothy.
Keep stirring until completely mixed and then pour into your soap molds.
- 2You can use some dog shaped molds or bone shaped molds for these soaps.
- 3Makes a great gift in bozzers stocking