How to Make Homemade Fabric Softener
- • You will need a one gallon container.
• First, add the baking soda to the plastic container.
• Next add 1 cup of water to start with.
• Slowly add the vinegar to the bottle as the vinegar and baking soda will start to fizz.
• Then add the rest of the water, swirling around & cover, venting the top a few times.
• Last add the essential oil.
• Add 1 cup in your final rinse cycle for each load but give the bottle a good shake to stir up the essential oil if using.