How to Make Uses of White Vinegar
- White vinegar can be used to remove heavy soap scum and mineral deposits all over the house. All you have to do is warm up your vinegar and put it into a spray bottle. Spray onto any area with soap scum and/or mineral deposits and let it set for 10-15 minutes then scrub away with a nylon scrubbing sponge. To remove mineral buildup from you showerhead just fill a plastic bag with vinegar and tie to your showerhead overnight.
- You can also add once cup of vinegar, in addition to your laundry detergent, to your washer and wash your shower curtains clean.
- Vinegar can also be used to cut through grease on your dishes. Just add a splash to your dish water.
- Vinegar can also be used as an insect repellant. Just apply it to your skin.
- Using a ratio of 1:4 of vinegar to water, you can neutralize stinky pet urine.