★★★★★ 1 vote5
- white vinegar
How to Make Uses of White Vinegar Part 2
- 1You can clean stainless steel sinks by making a vinegar and baking soda paste.
- 2Mix together 1/4 cup vinegar with 1 quart of water and put into a spray bottle. Instant window cleaner!
- 3Carefully add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of white vinegar in a spray bottle. Fill with 2 cups of water. Makes a nice air freshener.
- 4You can clean out your sink drains by putting 1/2 cup baking soda with 1/2 cup vinegar down then drain and cover for 15-20 minutes. Follow with a gallon of hot water.
- 5When you're at the park having a picnic, wipe the table down with vinegar to keep the flies away.
- 6Using a cotton ball apply vinegar to your fingernails before you paint. This will make your nail polish last longer.