- spray bottle, 1/2 water 1/2 white vinegar
- garbage can
- clothes hamper(basket)
- box dryer sheets
- 1 small
- stack of newspaper. not comics the black and white pages only
How to Make tips to the bachelor
- 1As a bachelor you are going to want to invite some friends to your home. You want it to be clean and inviting.
Even as a dude you want your place to be somewhere your friends want to be.
The best way to do this is to keep it clean.
It takes just a few minutes as a single person to tidy up and keep it smelling and looking good.
yes this is your place and your mom doesn't live here, but do you really want the world to know that in secret you're a slob?
A few simple steps each day will take no more then ten minutes of your time.(on non wash days) to keep it looking like your mom just stopped in and spruced up the place. Just because your a Guy does not mean that you need to live like your from the stone age. Nothing turns a girl on more than a guy that cleans up after himself. (his place or not) or turns her off faster than one that lives like a pig and has garbage and stuff everywhere when she comes over. Face it guys we girls have a habit of just showing up. so if you keep it clean all the time there is no surprise and running around to put on a good face.
Another thing a girl just adores in a man(any girl worth her weight that is) is a man that may not cook all the time but can cook if he has to and I don't mean pulling out a box of mac -n-cheese. I mean can put on a good healthy meal once in awhile. So get yourself to the dollar store and buy what you need to keep your kitchen,bathroom and even bedroom smelling and looking good. you can do it for next to nothing. and once you have what you need to start with keeping it stock won't cost you a arm and a leg to keep it that way.
The dollar stores of today have just about everything you need to keep everything in its place and to give everything a place to stay nice and tidy.
get a hamper for your dirty clothes(hide the hamper in the closet) no one has to see that you haven't yet washed your clothes in a week.
put two dryer sheets in the bottom of the clothes hamper to help cut down on smells.
- 2put one dryer sheet in each of your work shoes or boots to help kill the odor there too.
Air fresheners come in so many diffrent scents these days. you want one you can enjoy, one that is mascalin, yet not over powering. and what ever you do, don't get one scent for the bedroom and another for the attached bathroom. you want it to smell fresh not like a bordello. in the kitchen you want something that will help elimanate food ordors. put a little clothes soap in the bottom of the trash can and change it once a week to keep the garbage smell at bay. (this will also keep any bugs from coming round)
- 3under your sinks put a little soap and boric acid(borax) to keep away the bugs there to. Nothing and I can almost bet nothing will turn a girl off coming over your apartment for a night of snuggling on the couch than having her find bugs in your kitchen or bathroom and believe me fellas we girls do look around the guys place.
- 4We can tell a lot about a guy in the first ten minutes of walking thru the door. Is is clean? What is that smell? ew? oh he has thought of his guest by having soap in the bathroom and a towel(even paper towels)for them to dry their hands on. Toilet paper? yes there is a roll in the dispenser(not on it).
wow he has a glass for me to drink out of, not a dixie cup.
- 5If you have dirty dishes fine we all do. but have them soaking in soapy water not drying getting crusty in the sink where they just scream hey bugs come feast.
- 6a spray bottle with 1/2 vinegar and water will help keep the little no see ums from showing up. and it is a quick way to kill germs around the kitchen and bathroom.
- 7use the same mixture to clean your mirrors and glass with a little newspaper your chrome and glass will shine like momma just came thru even though she may not have been there in weeks.