How to Make the lady in the mirror
- The lady in the mirror, these days seems to be a stranger to me. I have seen her every day of my life looking back at me as I have looked at her. But these days she seems older than I, her eyes have begun to show her years and her face the lines of growing older.Showing her sorrow and trail of tears.
- I no longer seem to know who she is. once my friend,now she seems but a stranger. Looking back at me with eyes the
same color as mine and hair still the same shade as I remember but yet she seems different. She seems tired and
warn,she seems saddened when she looks back at me.
- the lady in the mirror no longer seems a friend but someone I should fear. Showing me a weakness I am not ready to see.
Someone I do not want to know but I have no choice. the lady in the mirror seems to want to tell me something but yet the words never pass her lips. Her eyes seem so sad.
- She seems frustrated because she can not convey what her heart knows she must say. The lady in the mirror, I know is but a reflection of me but yet how can this be.
She looks so much older than I feel,so how can this reflection I see be real? It seems I should know this person in the mirror, staring back at me, in her silent way,
- but for the life of me this person I see within my looking glass has become a stranger to me and I know she is of my present but I want to make her a part of my past.
michelle y,kelley 11/17/12