SOFT AS RAIN HOMEMADE FABRIC SOFTENER
Peggi Anne Tebben
I mixed it up & tried it on sheets & clothes & it works great, thus prompting me to name it SOFT AS RAIN fabric softener.
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 2 cups hair conditioner, any scent
- 6 cups of water
How to Make SOFT AS RAIN HOMEMADE FABRIC SOFTENER
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2This can be added to laundry like any other fabric softener.
- 3If you prefer dryer sheets, pour one part softener and three parts water into a container.
- 4Add a clean sponge and add to the dryer as you would a dryer sheet.
- 5NOTE: I mixed it up & tried it on sheets & clothes & it works great, thus prompting me to name it SOFT AS RAIN fabric softener.
I only mixed up 1/2 of a batch to start with. I knew I would only be using it with a sponge, so, instead of mixing 1 part softener with 3 parts water every time, I just did the whole (half batch) this way & it made almost 5 quarts of it. Then I can just dip my sponge in it every time & half squeeze it out & just throw in dryer. I bought the cheapest conditioner also. My sheets were so soft & cuddly.