- standing citizen
- hand over heart
- pledge of allegiance
- proud spirit
- feeling of freedom
- love of country
- tears shed for all that were lost that day
- grateful person to be living in the land of the free and the home of the brave.
How to Make Remembering 9/11
- 1Stand up and place right hand over heart.
- 2Repeat after Me: I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATED OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION, UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL
- 3Bow head and Thank God for the United States of America!
- 4Serve Daily with Humility and Pride.