Natural Bug Exterminator for Fruit Trees
How to Make Natural Bug Exterminator for Fruit Trees
- 1Slice off the top quarter of the plastic jug using the craft knife or scissors. Punch 4 holes near each corner or in four even spots round the jug so that you will be able to hang the jug with the twine or cord.
- 2Make sure the sugar and vinegar are well combined.
Slice the banana peels into thin strips and place them in the jug with the vinegar mixture.
- 3Pour the water into the jug and stir until thoroughly combined.
Cut two lengths of twine and thread it through the holes in the plastic jug in a criss cross formation. Hang the jug from a sturdy branch of your fruit tree.
- 4Bugs will be attracted to the scent and meet with their end in the vinegar mixture.
- 5Tips and Warnings: Replace the repellent when you notice multiple bugs in it, or if you have had recent rains, as the rain will dilute the mixture.