Miracle Burn Remedy
Catherine Thompson Floyd
How to Make Miracle Burn Remedy
- 1Get burn by accident. Say prayer! Douse the burned area with baby powder, as thick and deep as possible around the burned area using paper towel, tissue, cloth or slipping hand into glove. Do this as quickly as possible.
- 2Tape down the tissue, toweling, cloth or wrist edge of glove to keep powder from leaking out. Go about business as usual. Don't get this wet!
- 3If burn is severe, keep powdering area, keep area covered for more than a day. For normal kitchen/grill/oven burns, usually less than 6 hours, always keeping a thick layer of baby powder against burn is all you need.
- 4Start checking in an hour if burn is not bad, 4 hours or so if burn is worse. If blistering is not apparent, keep the powder against the burned area for like another hour or so. Remove powder by wiping away the powder and washing area gently. Area may be red and may sting for a little while, but no burn will be there. It will be gone! (if charr or burn is there, you didn't leave it on long enough, of course!)
- 5I know this sounds strange. It works, if you keep a thick layer of powder against that burn for awhile you will be so happy!!! I once put a honey bear in the microwave when I was sick and coughing hard. I didn't realize how much time I put for heating it, and when I grabbed the bear he exploded in my hand. I quickly washed off the honey, grabbed the powder and powdered away. Thick. I slid my hand into a glove and powdered heavily. It hurt so bad... I went to bed and tried to sleep and when I woke up, maybe 5 hours later, I looked at the burn. All where the powder was able to touch the burn area was just red and no pain at all, no blistering or redness in a short time. Around my wrist where the powder didn't reach I had a terrible burn to deal with for weeks.
- 6Don't wash unless you need to remove hot, sticky substance like this honey. Don't put any ointment, water, soap or anything other than powder. Remember to put the powder on as thick as you possibly can and just wait. Even if area is dirty, don't wash unless it is absolutely necessary. It may prevent remedy from working. Just wipe away ash and soot or leave as is and apply powder!
- 7Why does this work? Burns happen. We usually apply cold water, sealing in the heat. The heat has no where to go except deeper into the flesh, to the bone, where it gets reflected back to the surface. Double effect of the burn. The powder draws out the heat instead. This is why the deeper the amount of powder against the burn the better. Worried about infection? Worse problem with infection if burn is not treated this way. Skin looks normal, no blistering, no redness, no pain quickly.
- 8I earned an RN degree. I would never lead you astray! Be safe and prevent burns in the first place. If a burn happens, use this remedy!